Luxury Bathroom Renovations in Toronto, ON
Your bathroom is where you get ready to start the day and relax after a hectic week. Does your bathroom fulfill all your needs? If something is missing, team up with Golden Bee Homes. We have nearly two decades of experience transforming drab, dark bathrooms into fabulous, functional spaces our clients love.
Elements of a Bathroom Renovation
Whether your bathroom is large or small, designed for the kids or as part of your master suite, you want it to work well for your needs. Consider these features to improve the style and performance of your bathroom:
- Double vanities
- Walk-in showers with frameless glass doors
- Freestanding tubs
- High-efficiency toilets
- Built-in storage cabinets and wall niches
- Radiant floor heating
- Custom backsplashes
- Rainfall showerhead
- Built-in shower seats or walk-in tubs for aging in place
Our Bathroom Renovation Process
Have you started thinking about what you want to change in your bathroom? Let us help you create that “wow” factor while maintaining an air of practicality. Here’s what our bathroom renovation process entails:
- Understanding client expectations: The first step is to discuss your wants, needs, and goals for renovating your bathroom. Assuming our services are the right fit for you, we’ll move your project forward.
- Design and preconstruction: As a design/build firm in Toronto, we can handle your bathroom renovation from start to finish. Our in-house architects, designers, engineers, and artisans each play a role in designing and planning a successful project. We’ll present you with drawings, 3D renderings, and concept art, with materials and finishes carefully selected to fit your budget.
- Sign the contract and begin construction: Once you sign off on a particular design, our build crew gets to work transforming it from paper to reality. We won’t deem the job complete until we accompany you on a final walk-through of your bathroom for quality assurance.
Why Choose Golden Bee Homes?
Our team believes nothing is more important than customer satisfaction. We strive to make your experience with us a pleasant one from the initial consultation until construction is complete. Here’s what to expect when you work with Golden Bee Homes:
- Award-winning designs
- Superior customer service
- Quality workmanship standards
- Complete transparency
- Timely project completion
- Open communication and collaboration
- Meticulous attention to detail
Frequently Asked Questions About Bathroom Renovations
How much does it cost to renovate a bathroom?
Bathroom design experts say you can expect to spend between 5 and 10 percent of your home’s total value on a bathroom renovation. As long as you incorporate desirable, long-lasting features, you can expect to recoup 60 to 70 percent of your investment in the form of increased home value.
Is a permit required to renovate a bathroom?
Relatively simple renovations don’t require a permit. However, if you plan to move walls, add windows, or change the plumbing layout, your builder must apply for a permit before work begins.
How long does a bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of your project, construction may take anywhere from a few days to two or three weeks. Including the design and preconstruction phase, the entire project may take six to twelve weeks. If the renovation requires permitting approval, the process could take a bit longer.
Request a Bathroom Renovation Quote in Toronto, ON
If you’ve been dreaming of a more luxurious bathroom for years, bring your vision to life with help from Golden Bee Homes. Our extensive experience, award-winning designs, and dedication to customer satisfaction make us the right fit for the job.
Give us a call at (416) 495-8282 or contact us online to get your bathroom renovation project started!