Bathroom Renovations in Toronto, ON | Schedule a Consultation

Our Services

Bathroom Renovations in Toronto, ON

Your bathroom is where you get ready to start the day and relax after a hectic week. Does your bathroom fulfill all your needs? If something is missing, team up with Golden Bee Homes.

We have nearly two decades of experience transforming drab, dark bathrooms into fabulous, functional spaces our clients love. We offer quality work, quality service, and quality materials to help you turn your dream into a reality!

See some of our featured home and condo renovations in our portfolio. Then, call (416) 495-8282 or contact us online to request a design consultation in Toronto, ON.

Elements of a Bathroom Renovation

Whether your bathroom is large or small, designed for the kids or as part of your primary suite, you want it to work well for your needs. Consider these features to improve the style and performance of your bathroom:

  • Double vanities
  • Walk-in showers with frameless glass doors
  • Free-standing tubs
  • High-efficiency toilets
  • Built-in storage cabinets and wall niches
  • Radiant floor heating
  • Custom backsplashes
  • Rainfall showerhead
  • Built-in shower seats or walk-in tubs for aging in place

Why Renovate Your Bathroom?

Bathroom renovations are one of the most profitable ways to remodel your home, generating an impressive 72% return on investment on average. A more advanced remodel is even more profitable, so it’s the perfect way to boost your home’s value before selling your property.

Of course, a new renovation also has the power to boost your quality of life. Your bathroom is your personal retreat. It’s where you find serenity, so you deserve to enhance your self-care rituals with a renovation.

If you’re a multi-generational homeowner, a remodel will also prepare your property for elderly or disabled residents.

Our Bathroom Renovation Process

Have you started thinking about what you want to change in your bathroom? Let us help you create that “wow” factor while maintaining an air of practicality. Here’s what our bathroom renovation process entails:

  • Understanding client expectations: The first step is to discuss your wants, needs, and goals for renovating your bathroom. Assuming our services are the right fit for you, we’ll move your project forward.
  • Design and preconstruction: As a design/build firm in Toronto, we can handle your bathroom renovation from start to finish. Our in-house architects, designers, engineers, and artisans each play a role in designing and planning a successful project. We’ll present you with drawings, 3D renderings, and concept art, with materials and finishes carefully selected to fit your budget.
  • Sign the contract and begin construction: Once you sign off on a particular design, our build crew gets to work transforming it from paper to reality. We won’t deem the job complete until we accompany you on a final walk-through of your bathroom for quality assurance.


From Renovation to Reality: Get Started Today!
Call Us at: (416) 495 8282


Why Choose Golden Bee Homes?

Our team believes nothing is more important than customer satisfaction. We strive to make your experience with us a pleasant one from the initial consultation until construction is complete. Here’s what to expect when you work with Golden Bee Homes:

  • Award-winning designs
  • Superior customer service
  • Quality work standards
  • Complete transparency
  • Professionalism
  • Timely project completion
  • Open communication and collaboration
  • Meticulous attention to detail

Frequently Asked Questions About Bathroom Renovations

How much does it cost to renovate a bathroom?

Bathroom design experts say you can expect to spend between 5% and 10% of your home’s total value on a bathroom renovation. As long as you incorporate desirable, long-lasting features, you can expect to recoup 60% to 70% of your investment in increased home value.

Is a permit required to renovate a bathroom?

Relatively simple renovations don’t require a permit. However, if you plan to move walls, add windows, or change the plumbing layout, your builder must apply for a permit before work begins.

How long does a bathroom renovation take?

Depending on the scope of your project, construction may take anywhere from a few days to two or three weeks. Including the design and preconstruction phase, the entire project may take six to twelve weeks. If the renovation requires permitting approval, the process could take a bit longer.

Request a Bathroom Renovation Quote in Toronto, ON

If you’ve been dreaming of a more luxurious bathroom for years, bring your vision to life with help from Golden Bee Homes. Our extensive experience, award-winning designs, and dedication to customer satisfaction make us the right fit for the job.

Call (416) 495-8282 or contact us online to start your bathroom renovation project!