CONDO RENOVATIONS IN TORONTO, ON
Are you a condo owner in Toronto? Even though your exterior walls are attached to other dwellings, you can still renovate the interior. Whether you prefer traditional design, modern styling, or something in between, Golden Bee Homes can help. We have experience updating individual rooms and completing complicated whole-condo renovations. Let us navigate the intricate design/build process so you can sit back, relax, and watch the project unfold before your eyes.
Reasons to Renovate Your Condo
If you have lived in your condo for a long time, you may be ready for a change. Should you move or renovate? Here are the top reasons why renovating could be the right decision:
- You love where you live and don’t want to leave the neighbourhood.
- You want personalized upgrades or unique features that you might not find if you move.
- You wish to be involved in the decision-making process to make sure your home fits your exact needs.
- Renovating is often more affordable than moving.
- Renovating may provide a better return on investment if you do end up selling your condo someday.
Aspects of a Condo Renovation
How do you envision updating your home? We can complete projects of any scale! Include any of the following in your condo transformation:
- Bathroom renovations: Do you dream of a spacious, spa-like bathroom? We’ll update your fixtures and finishes to modernize the space and make it more luxurious than you thought possible.
- Kitchen renovations: New appliances, countertops, flooring, cabinets, and more will help you enjoy cooking like never before. We can even reconfigure your kitchen’s layout if the existing workflow is restrictive.
- Master suite renovations: Create or update your private retreat with a built-in dresser in the closet, a sitting area in the bedroom, and age-in-place bathroom amenities.
- Other renovations: Adding storage, converting a third bedroom into a home office, and reconfiguring the floor plan without touching the exterior walls are all options to improve your condo’s functionality.
Why Choose Golden Bee Homes?
As your builder, we’ll handle all the meetings, permit applications, condominium board approvals, and other steps required to achieve your renovation goals. We are a proud winner of the BILD Award for the Best Condominium Renovation over $500,000. This is just one example of our condo renovation expertise.
Here are the other qualities to expect when you work with Golden Bee Homes:
- Superior customer service
- Quality workmanship standards
- Complete transparency
- Timely project completion
- Open communication and collaboration
- Meticulous attention to detail
Frequently Asked Questions About Condo Renovations
What should I consider before renovating my condo?
Condominium renovation rules can be quite strict. Be sure to choose a general contractor with the applicable licenses and experience to deal with building managers, city inspectors, neighbouring condo owners, and others who have a say in your project.
Is it worth the cost to renovate a condo?
Whether you’re driven to customize your living space, or you expect a good return on investment, a sensible renovation can help you accomplish your goals. Our team provides cost-effective solutions to maximize the results without overshooting your budget.
What are some popular condo design trends for 2021?
While you should cater to your personal design tastes, the latest styles can inspire your decisions. Here are the top condo design trends for 2021:
- Work-from-home sanctuaries
- Multi-functional rooms
- Eco-friendly designs
- Earth-toned colour schemes
- Bathrooms for aging in place
Begin Your Condo Renovation in Toronto, ON
Golden Bee Homes is dedicated to helping condo owners in Toronto love their living space as much as traditional homeowners. From concept to construction to completion, we remain deeply involved in your project every step of the way. Let us put our many years of experience, expertise, and award-winning designs to work for you!
Ready to make your dream home a reality? Schedule your free consultation today to get started.