Custom Home Builders in Toronto, ON
Awarded Custom Home Builder of the Year 2022
Your home should be a perfect expression of who you are as an individual. From the floorplan and furnishings to the architectural design, every detail of your custom home should represent your style and values.
At Golden Bee Homes, our team understands how personal the custom home building experience is. We’re committed to helping shape your vision into reality, delivering the custom-tailored solutions each family needs to enjoy home comfort for decades to come.
When you need a custom home builder in Toronto, look no further than Golden Bee Homes for the award-winning team you deserve.
Request a custom home building quote by calling (416) 495-8282 today.
Benefits of Building a Custom Home in Toronto
One of the first decisions you’ll need to make when building a custom home is its location. Toronto is an excellent place to call your forever home, offering many amazing benefits that are tough to find elsewhere in Ontario, including:
- Opportunity: As one of Canada’s economic powerhouses, Toronto offers near-endless opportunity and economic stability in a variety of industries, including technology, media, arts, and entertainment.
- Entertainment: Speaking of entertainment, Toronto’s bustling city is filled with things to do, from arts and museums to major league sports, restaurants, and nightlife — there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Crime: Despite being one of the largest cities in Ontario, Toronto also has an impressively low crime rate and is ranked as the safest large city in all of North America.
- Winters: By Canada’s standards, Toronto has milder winter conditions thanks to the moderating effect on regional temperatures from Lake Ontario and the heat island effect.
With decades of experience serving the Toronto region, Golden Bee Homes is uniquely positioned to help future homeowners with the land selection process for their custom builds.
Let us help you find the right location for your project by requesting a consultation with our custom home builders in Toronto today.
Our Custom Home Building Process
At Golden Bee Homes, we make the custom home building process as easy as one, two, three:
Step 1: Design
Each of our custom home builds begins with an on-site, in-person consultation. During this phase, our team will gain a thorough understanding of all your needs and wants to determine the best path forward for your build.
Step 2: Refine
Once a design agreement has been signed, our design team will outline the scope of work, preparing drawings and finishing the fine details of your custom home. Before beginning the final phase, we’ll share a detailed budget based on the drawings, material selections, and finishes.
Step 3: Build
After your design and budget have been approved, you’ll sign the construction contract, and your custom home will start taking shape before your eyes!
Don’t put your dream home on hold. Start today by calling (416) 495-8282 to request your custom home consultation with Golden Bee Homes.
Why Choose Golden Bee Homes?
Building a home is as personal for us as it is for our valued clients. We understand there’s no investment more important to a person than their home, which is why we offer every client unparalleled professionalism, work quality, and service they can trust.
Our team believes that great custom home builds result from a transparent process, maintaining open channels of communication and collaboration every step of the way.
Find out why our team won the Building Industry and Land Development Association’s Custom Home Builder of the Year Award in 2022.
Contact our custom home builders in Toronto to start building your dream home today.
Custom Home Building FAQs
What is included in a custom home?
A custom home is one that’s built to your exact design specifications. That means you’ll be responsible for choosing things like:
- The home layout, including the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and stories
- Materials, including flooring, paint, backsplashes, and more
- Fixtures, including lighting, cabinet hardware, railings, and other features
- Furnishings, including cabinetry, shelving, and architectural designs
How long does it take to build a custom home?
Each custom home is as unique as the family that lives in it, which makes it difficult to assign a set length of time to a build. However, you can expect the process to take at least one year from initial consultation to completed construction, with more complex builds taking as long as 18 months in some instances.
How do I get financing to build a custom home in Toronto?
If you’re looking to build a custom home in Toronto, our team can provide a list of recommended lenders in the region that can help you determine the best financing solution for your specific situation.
Contact our team to start your initial consultation today!