Kitchen Renovations in Toronto, ON
The kitchen is often called “the heart of the home.” As the place where your family and friends gather to enjoy great food and even better company, you want your kitchen to be both beautiful and functional. If it’s currently missing the mark, consider a kitchen renovation from Golden Bee Homes. Motivated by client satisfaction, our team will stop at nothing to ensure you end up with your dream kitchen without going over budget.
What’s Included in a Kitchen Renovation
You may choose to re-create your entire kitchen from scratch or change just a few things during the renovation. Here’s what you can do to maximize the functionality of your kitchen while incorporating popular design trends for 2021:
- Replace the cabinets and hardware
- Install a second sink and new plumbing fixtures
- Redo the layout to facilitate the work triangle
- Upgrade the appliances
- Modernize the flooring
- Install new countertops and backsplash tile
- Replace the windows and doors and add skylights
- And more
Our Kitchen Renovation Process
We believe a transparent renovation process is the key to customer satisfaction. Trust us to maintain open channels of communication and collaboration as we take you from start to finish. Here’s what to expect:
- Understanding client expectations: An on-site meeting tells us all about your wants, needs, goals, and design preferences. If we determine that our services are the right fit, we’ll move forward with your project.
- Design and preconstruction: Next, we outline the scope of the work and produce drawings, 3D renderings, and concept art. As we begin selecting materials and finishes, we prepare a detailed budget for your approval. Once you sign the preconstruction agreement, we plan the logistics of your kitchen renovation.
- Sign the contract and begin construction: We’ll keep you involved and informed as we hit every project milestone. Then, a final walk-through of your kitchen ensures you are completely satisfied with a job well done.
Why Choose Golden Bee Homes?
Not all design/build firms in Toronto are created equal. The team at Golden Bee Homes has years of experience and a passion for high-quality service and craftsmanship. Here are some of the qualities that set us apart:
- Award-winning designs
- Superior customer service
- Quality workmanship standards
- Complete transparency
- Timely project completion
- Open communication and collaboration
- Meticulous attention to detail
Frequently Asked Questions About Kitchen Renovations
What is the average cost to renovate a kitchen?
Professionals recommend spending 5 to 15 percent of your home’s value on a kitchen renovation to maximize your return on investment.
What is the most expensive part of a kitchen renovation?
Cabinets tend to comprise the largest portion of a kitchen renovation budget, accounting for about 25 percent. If your existing cabinetry is still in good condition, you may be able to reface the doors, install new panels, or replace the hardware to update their look.
In what order should you renovate a kitchen?
While it’s best to leave the work to a professional, understanding how the kitchen renovation process works can help you plan your project better. Here are the steps of renovating a kitchen:
- Framing, plumbing, and other rough-in work
- City or county inspection
- Finishing the walls
- Installing windows and doors
- Installing the floor
- Hanging cabinetry and installing plumbing fixtures
- Bringing in new appliances
- Completing the final walk-through for quality assurance
Request a Kitchen Renovation Estimate in Toronto, ON
Make your dream kitchen a reality with Golden Bee Homes! Our dedicated architects, designers, engineers, tradespeople, and artisans are ready to deliver a beautiful finished product you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
To get started, please call us at (416) 495-8282 or contact us online to schedule your kitchen renovation consultation.