The Golden Standard is our promise to you. We work and live by a set of Core Values to help us consistently provide you with unparalleled renovation experience and ensuring your peace of mind. We strive to always:
- CONDUCT OURSELVES WITH INTEGRITY
- TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND PROVIDE QUALITY
- COMMUNICATE CLEARLY AND WITH EMPATHY
- CONVEY PASSION AND HUMANITY
- PURSUE KNOWLEDGE
WHAT IS THE GOLDEN STANDARD?
When working with Golden Bee Homes, you are choosing to receive our commitment to:
- Consistently and simultaneously delivering unparalleled service and quality workmanship, by pursuing excellence in our projects, to always finish on time and on budget.
- Employing our proven process that puts you in control of your renovation journey and helps you make all the decisions up front, and guide you through every step of the way, from concept to completion.
- Communicating clearly and often by being responsive and proactive.
- Continuously striving towards breaking the stigma of renovators and builders in Toronto having a bad reputation, leading by example, and contributing towards the education of professionals.
- Embracing new technology in order to bring your ideas to life by being on the forefront of innovation.
- Sharing knowledge from years of experience in the industry and advising you to make the best decision for you and your family, even if it means being brutally honest, by being upfront and transparent.
- Ensuring your satisfaction and overall happiness to allow our work to speak for itself, either through referrals, positive reviews, and awards.
- Living by and applying our Core Values when making everyday decisions.
Exceptional Client Service Recognized at Awards
As What Sets Golden Bee Homes Apart
Golden Bee Homes was named both Renovator of the Year and Custom Home Builder of the Year for its commitment to customer service, professionalism and quality workmanship, as well as the company’s ability to establish trust for the renovation industry.
Clients spoke highly of Golden Bee Homes. Those who have worked with the custom luxury home builder and renovator were impressed with its collaborative approach, open communication and ability to go above and beyond to deliver an outstanding project.
Dave Wilkes - BILD President & CEO
We live by our values: Here is what our clients say about us:
Knowledge & Expertise:
Key words directly taken from past reviews: Shares advice, Experienced, Knowledgeable, Efficient, On Time, On Schedule, On Budget, Prompt, Punctual
“Site supervisor Pars did an excellent job […] to ensure that the project kept on schedule. As a result, our renovation project was completed on schedule which is something you don’t hear very often with home renovations.” – Linda
Key words directly taken from past reviews: Professional, Clean, Attention to details, Detail oriented, Organized, Quality Workmanship, Quality Service, Quality Materials
“The Golden Bee Homes team was very high quality, reliable and reachable for discussions” – Kaspars
“During the whole process, I always felt that I was being treated with royalty” – Hermine
Honesty & Integrity
Key words directly taken from past reviews: Trustworthy, Stand by their work, Upfront, Ethical, Reliable, Transparent, Warranty, Respectful
“From the beginning Jack, Apo and Daron were honest, upfront, transparent and ethical when it came to the planning and execution for our project. No plan is completed without difficulties, workarounds, and compromises. However, even in the middle of a pandemic, there were very few issues that we came across and we are certain that this was because of the commitment of Apo and Daron to the Golden Bee name. Apo and Daron were always available to discuss any concerns we had. Even now, as we are moved in to our home we know that if we ever need to call them they will get back to us or even come to the house promptly to address any concerns we have.” – Jennifer
Passion & Humanity
Key words directly taken from past reviews: Went above & beyond, Committed, Warmth, Pleasure to work with, Friendly, Considerate
“Above all, Jack and Golden Bee’s warmth and humanity establish them as true winners in the renovation and construction field –and we see this in the steady stream of industry awards they receive year after year. We recommend them fully, without reservation.” – Charles
“From the outset, and throughout the project, Golden Bee Homes staff were a pleasure to work with. The highlight of the project was working with Pars, a true expert, whose professionalism, and attention to detail ensured that the result was beyond our expectations.” – Pat
Key words directly taken from past reviews: Timely Communications, Reachable, Available, Step by step explanation, Assisted throughout, Clear communication, Concise explanation, Patient
“At every stage of the planning and during the several months of construction there was always total communication. Apo and Pars were very helpful and explained everything very clearly. Pars took care of everything, supervised all the work and all the trades. He was always patient and available to answer all my questions and to discuss every minute detail that I had in mind.” – Pascale
“We worked with Golden Bee Homes in 2017 on a massive whole home renovation. We are very satisfied with our beautifully renovated home. Like with all big renos there were some bumps along the way. Jack and his expert and growing team did their best to make us happy and in the end we are! Just recently I reached out, 3.5 yrs after completion, to ask about some cabinetry repairs that needed doing (alignment on drawers). I asked if I should be in touch with the custom installers or whether GBH would take care of it. Well, take care, they did! Within a day I heard back from them and within 1 week, the repairs were complete. This company stands behind their “product” and will go out of their way to make things right. Apo, as always, was professional and extremely trustworthy. We hope this helps others find the right team for home renovations in the GTA. Thanks again Golden Bee team!” – Sarah