Custom Home Builds
Your home should be a space that’s tailored to your every need. By choosing to build a custom home in Ontario, CA, you’ll achieve exactly that when working with the award-winning designers and architects at Golden Bee Homes.
Our experienced design and construction professionals have helped countless homeowners bring their unique visions to life. Offering a broad selection of top-quality materials, features, and fixtures, we are confident in our team’s ability to create inspiring living spaces that last a lifetime.
Get started with a consultation by contacting our custom home builders at 416-495-8282!
What’s Included in Custom Home Renovation?
With our knowledgeable design team by your side, we can make your home as simple or complex as you desire. You’ll be responsible for selecting:
- Layout: How many bedrooms, bathrooms, and stories will your custom home design feature?
- Materials: What flooring, paint, backsplashes, and other stylistic features will your design include?
- Fixtures: What types of lighting, cabinet hardware, railings, and other unique features will your home have?
- Furnishings: Will your custom home design feature custom cabinetry, shelving, and architectural designs?
Request your initial consultation by calling 416-495-8282.
Why Build a Custom Home?
The choice to build a custom home is one of the most important decisions you’ll make in your lifetime. There are several reasons why building a custom home in Etobicoke is an excellent choice, including:
- Design: Building your own home gives you total control over all design elements included in your space.
- Customization: A custom home gives you the chance to include custom elements, such as cabinetry, shelving, and built-in features.
- Functionality: When you build a custom home, the space is designed to be as functional as it is beautiful.
- Privacy: You get to choose the land you build on, allowing you to select a space that’s as private as you’d like.
- Quality: Designing a custom home allows you to choose higher quality materials that last longer.
- Budget: Your custom home can be as expensive or affordable as you choose it to be since you set the budget.