Home Renovation Services in Moore Park, Toronto, ON, CA
If you’re an avid DIYer but still want a professional touch to your home renovation projects, Golden Bee Homes is the company for you. We offer services such as kitchen and bathroom remodels, flooring installations, painting, and more! Our team of licensed contractors and expert designers can turn your house into the dream home you’ve always wanted!
Get your dream home with the help of professional renovators! Call now at 416-495-8282 to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives today.
Our Renovation Services
We offer a wide range of home renovation services to suit all tastes, budgets, and functional needs. Take your pick from our list of available renovations in the Moore Park area:
- Whole-home renovations – including design, engineering adjustments, additions, or modifications, to turn your dream home into a reality.
- Master suite renovations – a haven made just for you to separate yourself from everyday life, surrounded by your favorite designs.
- Condo renovations – we don’t just renovate traditional homes. Enjoy modernized renovations to your condo with our experienced designers.
- Bathroom renovations – make it bigger, smaller, or more functional in style.
- Kitchen renovations – make your kitchen the true centerpiece of your home with brand-new backsplashes, flooring, plumbing fixtures, and more!
- Custom home building – our experts work closely with you to get all the details of your renovation project just right.
No project is too big or too small for Golden Bee Homes to handle! Have any questions? Speak with one of our professional designers at 416-495-8282.
Choose Golden Bee for Your Next Renovation Project
Golden Bee Homes has the know-how and expertise to transform your home into a place you’ll love. From minor updates like bathroom or kitchen renovations, we can provide turnkey services for more major projects such as condo conversions and additions. Our team is happy to answer all your questions with a free consultation so that you always have clarity on where every dollar goes — from start to finish.
How long will my project take?
Depending on the degree of renovations you’re looking to have, time will vary from project to project and can last between several hours to a few weeks. Speak with one of our representatives for a consultation.
What are some planning mistakes to avoid?
It’s important to take into account the structural integrity of your home when embarking on a renovation. Be sure to talk about these concerns with your contractor during the planning process.
Can I request changes after renovations have started?
While you can request changes, note that additional charges may be incurred. Some changes may be small and quick, but others may mean larger-scale changes.