Quality Home Additions in Toronto, ON
Did you buy your house for its location, knowing you could always add on to it someday? If that day has arrived, you may now be ready to give your family more space to spread out by adding entirely new rooms.
A successful home addition requires a clear vision and top-quality craftsmanship. That’s why you should partner with Golden Bee Homes for your project. We can create a seamless transition between your original house and the new addition, both on the interior and the exterior. Our keen selection of materials and finishes will leave you feeling completely satisfied with a job well done.
Let us improve the functionality of your space and turn it into the home of your dreams! Call us at (416) 495-8282 or contact us online to request a design consultation in Toronto, ON.
Types of Home Additions
Here are some of the rooms you may choose to add on to your home:
- Second-story additions: You can nearly double the square footage of your living space without moving by building a second-story addition. Your spacious new home can include extra bedrooms, bathrooms, and unique features like lofts or second-floor balconies.
- Extra rooms: Whether you’ve always wanted a sunroom, home office, second living room, third-car garage, in-law suite, or guest bedroom and bathroom, a home addition can make it happen.
- Enlarged living spaces: Expand your kitchen, add on to your existing master suite, build a mudroom off the garage, or extend the living room by pushing out the walls.
Benefits of Home Additions
A home addition can impact your quality of life in many ways. Consider these reasons to add new rooms to your home:
- Create more space for your growing family: A larger living space is easier to achieve than you think. Whether you want more kids or need to accommodate your in-laws, a home addition could be the answer.
- Skip the move: If you love your home’s location and features, an addition is the ideal way to increase square footage without moving.
- Rent out the space for extra income: A guest wing could easily generate additional income if you rent it out to short- or long-term renters.
- Increase home value: If you ever decide to move, you can expect a home addition to increase your selling price.
- Add luxury: Expanding your home is the perfect chance to add luxurious features you’ve had to live without until now.
Our Home Renovation Process
Trust Golden Bee Homes to handle every detail of your home addition. Our unique approach means we never use the same design twice. Here’s what our design/build process entails:
- Understand client expectations: We meet with you to discuss the wants, needs, and goals of your project.
- Complete the design process: We work closely with you to formulate a design, presenting you with drawings and finishing details to help you envision the final product. A detailed budget ensures you know the cost before construction begins.
- Sign the contract and begin construction: With your approval, our crew gets underway, bringing your vision to life with quality workmanship and meticulous attention to detail.
Why Choose Golden Bee Homes?
Our team believes nothing is more important than customer satisfaction. We also pursue eco-friendly design and construction. Thankfully, these two priorities go hand-in-hand. Here’s why you should entrust Golden Bee Homes with our Bee Green process:
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Employ high-tech solar panels and geothermal power
- Enjoy a more comfortable home
- Lower your utility bills
- Give back with donations to Habitat for Humanity
Request a Home Addition Estimate in Toronto, ON
Expanding your living space creates endless opportunities to enjoy your home to the fullest. Whether your addition is large or small, our renovation team can handle it. Our extensive experience, award-winning designs, and superior services provide peace of mind every step of the way.
Contact us online or call (416) 495-8282 today to get your home addition started!